Tips on how to get a 2nd date:
Have you ever been on that perfect first date? You are having a wonderful time and think he/she is awesome. You start to become curious on how to secure a second date. Well then, you have come to the right place! My tips will help to point you in the right direction in securing that second date.
- Dress to impress. Text Peggy a photo(s) of your attire prior to your date
- Be as kind to the waiter as you are to your date
- Don’t talk about sex, politics, religion, dirty jokes,
- Men- open doors, pull out chairs, walk her to her car- women love it!
- Keep it to a two drink maximum
- No sex on the first date, please!
- Keep an open mind, many times chemistry doesn’t happen until date #3!
- Ladies, keep things light, playful and flirty. (Take off that corporate hat)
- Stay in the moment, avoid having a mental checklist
- Smile, make eye contact, and use positive body language
- Be a good listener and don’t overshare
A word of caution….. In a text obsessed world we live in, avoid texting too much early into the courting process. Ladies, take the lead here… gently remind him that spending time together face to face is truly how to get to know each other. Otherwise, you are leaving it up to “texting chemistry”, yikes!
Straight to the Heart makes the “dreaded first date goodbye” a thing of the past. Simply, hug or kiss one another on the cheek. No exchanges of phone numbers needed. The following day, you are required to contact me via phone call to share your feedback of your date. From there, we will discuss the exchanging of phone numbers.